CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fox News says: First 100 Days: Social Policy Takes a Left Turn Under Obama

I have to say, I am actually shocked by this story. It is from a conservative news agency, and I am shocked that we are not showing any resistance to the current State of affairs of this country. It makes we wonder is the writer blind?? Are they living in the same America I am living in??

What baffles me, is we just witnessed almost half a million people protesting on one day against the current policies being enacted. I hear my friends who knew nothing about our Nations history learning about the Founding Fathers and their visions for this Country. I hear people using the words like "Principles" & "Values", it makes me proud that people are learning about our Nation's history. However, I forgot about the people who voted for our current President. Those who do what the media tells them. Think what the Politicians tell them to think.

I want to believe this is just a way for those who are trying to change this country for the worse, to use this as a tool to make us think we are alone in our beliefs. But I think they are wrong and I think they are under estimating us as Americans. What do you think?

0 comments: