CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank goodness for the Government & their "Getting Through Tough Economic Times" web site!

I was about ready to jump and then I heard about this web site... now I am good. If I didn't read the warning signs of suicide on this site...

-Threatening to hurt or kill oneself or talking about wanting to hurt or kill oneself
-Looking for ways to kill oneself
-Thinking or fantasying about suicide
-Acting recklessly
-Seeing no reason for living or having no sense of purpose in life

I would have never known this meant I was suicidal?? Once again, they save the day. Geese, I am so happy I have a government that would take the time to create this place for me to go so I can keep "Trying to keep things in perspective - recognize the good aspects of life and retain hope for the future." Because that's what they are all about, Hope & Change!!!!!

You have to see this for yourself: http://www.samhsa.gov/economy/

0 comments: