CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Get Started!!!!!


I am excited I have some people interested in doing this. I know we may start out small, but we can always invite friends and family and see if it grows. I figure this can be a trial basis. See how we like it and if we want to continue.

One of the reasons I came up with the idea is because I watch Glenn Beck and he encouraged all of us to get together and just talk with our communities and share our knowledge so we can try and bring the country back to what it once was and perhaps better than it has ever been! I also like the idea, because when I do speak with others about political issues, I learn so much about different viewpoints, new ideas and better information than what I had before.

This Blog will be a place we can go to find out information on the group, past topics and new ones coming up. I know I have a couple books I have been reading lately and it has really broadened my horizons on American History and how this country should be now. It will be a work in progress, so please have patience with it. It can also be used as a tool to show anyone that you may tell about the group, as a reference and a way to "check it out" before they decide to come. It will always be a policy to invite whomever you wish, the more the merrier!! (You can also comment on any entry with the "comments" link below each post)

So far, we have come to the conclusions that Mondays & Thursdays work great for us. So feel free to let me know which is better. I work a 8-5 job, so I would be able to make it anytime after 5:30pm (giving me time to drive there) Also, I know where Pam & John live, But I am not sure where you live Mrs. Swanson, so we can figure out a good place to meet that is close to all of us. If you live by Pam & John, we can meet somewhere in Carefree if that works for all of you, as I drive past Carefree on my way home everyday. Also, I am completely willing to offer up my home in Anthem. But I know it is far from most, so we don't have to meet there. If anyone does decide to offer their home as a meeting place, just know that new members or visitors may come with others. I know I have a few friends that may make it some of the meetings, but not all.

I suggest we meet either every-other week or once a month. We can also change as we go, to see what works best for everyone. Many of these things can be discussed in our first meet-up.
Feel free to e-mail me at anytime: jmilligan14@cox.net with any questions.

0 comments: