CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Safeway pushing homosexual agenda

I plan to stop shopping there until they stop pushing the gay agenda. It is one thing to live and let live, but quite another when I am being force fed their agenda everywhere I turn. I have made it a personal mission to stop purchasing anything from companies that push the gay agenda. The main one is PepsiCo. You would be surprised at all they own: Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Fri to Lays chip co. Aquafina and many more. Just as I have been told by PepsiCo, in a reply to a letter I sent them asking them to stay neutral in the cultural war, that they can support whomever they want, it is a free country; if that is the case, I can choose to not support them and any product associated with them. When you look into the extent these corporations are pushing this agenda it is amazing. Please look into it yourself and let these companies know you plan to boycott them as long as they stay on this path!


Like I said, I am not a homophobe. But I am tired of those pushing this agenda trying to force me to be tolerant of their lifestyle. I would never do anything other than treat any person with the same respect regardless of their sexuality; however, I am not going to afford them special rights. It is sad that this country is participating so heavily in reverse racism. I thought we fixed this with the civil rights movement when we all preached equality, I guess for the minority, equality was not enough. They wanted power over us and unfortunately, I think we are rolling over and letting them have it. I'm tired of the silent majority being silent. I no longer will be "Politically Correct". The way I see it, you don't like what I'm saying, move out of the US, because as far as I know I have Freedom of Speech and I plan to use it.



Take Action! (Info given my American Family Association)
Send an email to Safeway(https://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/TakeAction.asp?id=351), asking it to stop promoting homosexuality. Tell Safeway to remain neutral in the culture war.


After sending your email, please call your local store manager and let him/her know your feelings about the local poster display.


Be sure to let Safeway know if they continue, you will consider grocery shopping with their competitors.


Safeway wants you to know how proud they are to support homosexuality. In fact, they want you to support it too!


In Safeway branded stores across America, Safeway is placing large posters encouraging you to celebrate the gay lifestyle with them during the entire month of June.


Safeway is dedicating itself to promoting homosexuality. An AFA supporter in New Mexico reported to us that her local store also included a "WE SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE" poster. When she returned a day later to take a photograph of it, it had been removed because of the huge number of complaints by local customers.


Safeway owns and operates 1,516 stores in the U.S. Safeway operates under these names: Safeway, Dominick's, Vons, Genuardi's, Randall's, and Tom Thumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I am with you and I agree with everything you said on the topic.I still can't believe Safeway of all companies let alone PepsiCo as well.It's just so sickening that this year LGBT's is getting the heat for the approval of their lifestyle.I don't plan on shopping at Safeway till this matter is resolved.I also follow what the bible says and as it says that is condemns homosexuality I will and never approved of a lifestyle such as homosexuality etc.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to cruise the Safeway aisles for gay sex!