CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I say we start small.

I am starting to get excited... the more I talk to people now, the more they sound like Americans who's eyes are open to what is going on in Washington. I used to be a minority. At a party, I would be the right wing, nut-job that was way far off from the center. I actually had a friend read my facebook page and say, you were more on point then I thought. WOW, someone admitting that perhaps the view of limited government is more center then right. I am amazed. Then I thought to myself, that is how we do it!

Do you have any idea how many people I have spoken with, shown information to, emailed, called, etc. etc. Most people would call me a loon. But, now I have a person who is opening their eyes to what I see. That is huge in my book and that is how we win. We just keep informing, keep doing research, so we know what we are talking about. If someone asks me a question in a conversation and I don't know it; I don't try to wing it. I simply say, I am not sure; let me check it out. Then I check it out. Be the voice of reason in your community and you will be someone that people listen to and take your word as truth.

So I say, keep it up, I believe it is starting to work. People are beginning to wake up to what is going on. As evidence with the 9-12 Rally this weekend in Washington, hundreds of thousands - a million showed up to show Washington, no more Corruption! NO MORE LIES! Democrats, Republicans, Independents, etc, etc, all came together and said NO MORE! It was perhaps one of the biggest rally’s in US history. That is so exciting to me it is hard for me to sit still. It is happening, people are waking up and how did it start... well we all know it wasn't because of the media covering the corruption; it was because people like you and me spreading the word.

Keep it up, it is working!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

your so right about getting the message out. we need to open the eyes of those who are taken in by the media systems.when we hear things that we know are not true, we need to ask what proof, where did they get there information, and how does they're story really do any thing more then make them feel better for complaning. most people, be they left or right (as you have said before),only complain about things they know nothing about so next time you hear some one complain about any thing quiz them as to the information,it's origins and what they are going to do about it.

Jimmie T. said...

Starting small is right, start asking people how much of mine is mine and how much of yours is yours, this will disarm them of the thought that you should give your money for others.
Next I say we send the message that we want government to hear the most.
Stay out of our homes, stay out of our pockets and stay out of our way, we will fix America!
P.S.
type in Jimmie T. Smith to see my Tea Party speech.
Jimmie.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of vertical politics. That's why I think it's our duty to look into http://trueromney.wordpress.com/2009/08/10/anti-romney-mudslinger-david-r-schmidt-huckabee-supporter-director-of-hucks-army/ and call for his resignation if necessary. Nobody is attracted to hypocrisy.